Let’s talk about aftercare.
For a look that lasts, follow these helpful post-procedure tips.
Caring for your brows (10 Days)
Day 1-2: Clean every two hours until bedtime. Right before bedtime, apply ointment on dry skin.
Day 3-10: Apply ONLY ointment once in the morning and once before bed.
- Avoid makeup, sweating, picking scabs, peels, lasers, Botox or sun on brows for 10 days post-procedure.
- Continue to avoid peels, lasers, Botox and sun on brows for 4 weeks post-procedure.
ONE LAST THING!
Your brows will appear VERY dark for the first ew days, then they will get very light. This is normal. The pigment will redevelop overt he next several weeks. If they do become itchy, DO NOT pick or scratch at your brows, apply ointment instead.
Caring for your lips (10 days)
- KEEP LIPS MOISURIZED throughout the day using only the aftercare provided. Apply every 30 minutes.
- It is very important to avoid scabbing. GENTLY remove dry lymph fluid with warm water.
- DO NOT pick at lips, this will cause color to lift.
- Swelling and bruising are normal. Expect for it to go down within a few days.
- AVOID lipstick, excessive sweating, saunas, pools, spicy food and kissing (this is an open wound).
- Expect your lips to go through a color changing process: Too dark, too light, then just right. Trust the process!
Caring for your lash and brow lift
- Apply Castor Oil with a spoolie every day to keep brows soft and supple.
- DO NOT get your eyelashes or brows wet for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- DO NOT have a hot bath/shower or use a sauna, steam room or swimming pool for 24 hours.
- AVOID eye makeup for 12 hours. Try to use oil free makeup remover at all times.
- To avoid irritation, do not rub or touch eye or eyebrow area.
- Don’t spend too long in direct sunlight as this will weaken the perm effect and fade the tint color.
- Chlorine and certain skincare products will shorten the effects of the perm and tints.